|Firle Cricket Club Ground Hire
|The Firle cricket pitch and pavillion are available to hire. Please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.|
|Terms and Conditions|
- Firle CC reserves the right to terminate any hire agreement at any stage.
- Hire charges for 2023 will be £200 a day, which will include a prepared wicket and ground, and use of the pavillion
- The hire charge for pitch and pavilion can be paid by cheque, cash or internet banking before or on the day of the hiring.
- On the arrangement of the ground hire, a security deposit of £100 cheque is required. Failure to conform to the ground usage policy will result in the forfeit of the security deposit. It will be at the discretion of a representative of Firle Cricket Club whether the hirer has the security deposit returned.
- Cancellations incurred by the hirer less than 14 days before the fixture will result in the security deposit being forfeited.
- Firle CC will notify the hirers of unfit playing conditions before 10.00am on the day of ground hire. No fee will be owed if cancellations are due to bad weather, and security deposit will be returned.
- Invoices can be issued on request.
|Ground Usage Policy|
- Hirers have access to both changing rooms, bathroom facilities, kitchen and eating area. Hirers are responsible for leaving these areas in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the deposit.
- There will be no bar usage unless arranged prior to the hiring. In such cases, the bar will be manned by a representative of Firle Cricket Club.
- Under no circumstances are vehicles to be driven onto the sports field. Please park in the car park to the left of the fence line as you enter the park.
- Firle Cricket Club accepts no liability/responsibility for injuries/accidents, thefts and damages to vehicles that take place during the hiring.
- Teams are advised that it is their responsibility to provide their own first aider and adequate first aid supplies/equipment.
- A representative of Firle Cricket Club will open and lock up the pavilion unless arranged otherwise.